- Договор публичной оферты (Хостинг, VDS)
- Правила и Условия - Выделенный сервер
- Правила и Условия - Регистрация доменов
Договор публичной оферты на предоставлении хостинг и VDS-услуг
Фирма "Eurostream Ltd.", именуемая в дальнейшем ИСПОЛНИТЕЛЬ, с одной стороны, и физическое лицо, далее ЗАКАЗЧИК, с другой, заключили данный Договор о следующем:
1. Предмет договора
На основании настоящего Договора, ЗАКАЗЧИК поручает, а ИСПОЛНИТЕЛЬ берет на себя обязательства по размещению веб-проекта ЗАКАЗЧИКА в сети Интернет по базовому тарифному хостинг-плану, выбранным ЗАКАЗЧИКОМ, согласно перечня ресурсов и услуг виртуального хостинга или виртуального выделенного сервера, публикуемых на сервере ИСПОЛНИТЕЛЯ в разделе Тарифы.
2. Общие положения
3. Права и обязанности заказчика
4. Права и обязанности исполнителя
5. Порядок оплаты
6. Ответственность сторон
7. Урегулирование споров
8. Срок действия договора
9. Реквизиты Исполнителя
Фирма Eurostream Ltd., code:302640824
Kalvarijų g. 34-10, Vilniaus
Правила и Условия - Выделенный сервер
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between Eurostream Ltd. and the Customer and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Upon notice published on its Website, Eurostream Ltd. may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered.
Under the terms of this agreement, your placement of information on Eurostream's servers is an acknowledgement that you have read and understood this agreement, and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not proceed to place any information of any kind on Eurostream's servers, and should notify our Billing Department so that we can close your account.
1. USER CONDUCT
3. REFUSAL OR DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICE
4. NO WARRANTIES
5. ECPA NOTICE
6. IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
7. NO INTERFERENCE WITH OPERATION OF SYSTEM
9. BACKUP OF DATA
10. TRANSMITTAL OF MATERIALS
12. PRIOR AGREEMENTS
14. APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION, AND SERVICE
CUSTOMER DOMAIN REGISTRATION PRODUCT AGREEMENT EXTENSION
Eurostream (hereinafter referred to as "Parent") AND you (hereinafter referred to as "Customer")
entered into a Customer Master Agreement ("Agreement") effective from December 26, 2010 of which this "Domain Registration Product Agreement Extension" is a part.
WHEREAS, Parent is authorized to provide Internet registration and management services for domain names, for the list of TLDs mentioned within APPENDIX 'B';
WHEREAS, the Customer wishes to purchase Registration and/or Management and/or Renewal and/or Transfer for the list of TLDs mentioned within APPENDIX 'B' through Parent;
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
(1) "TLD" refers to .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .US, .IN, .EU, .UK, .TRAVEL, .WS, .COOP, CentralNIC, .MOBI, .ASIA, .ME, .TEL, .MN, .BZ, .CC, .TV, .CN, .NZ, .CO and .CA.
(2) "gTLD" refers to .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .TRAVEL, .COOP, .MOBI, .ASIA and .TEL.
(3) "Domain Order" refers to an Order fulfilled by the Customer through the Parent under this Domain Registration Product Agreement Extension.
(4) "Registrant" refers to the registrant/owner of a Domain Order as in the OrderBox Database.
(5) "Registrar" refers to the Registrar of a Domain Order as in the OrderBox Database and/or shown in the Whois Record.
(6) Registry Operator refers to the Organisation/Entity that maintains the registry of a TLD of a Domain Order.
(7) "Whois Record" refers to the collection of all data elements of the Domain Order, specifically its Registrant Contact Information, Administrative Contact Information, Technical Contact Information, Billing Contact Information, Nameservers if any, its Creation and Expiry dates, its Registrar and its current Status in the Registry.
2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
(1) The Customer must ensure that the Registrant of each Domain Order must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions laid out by the Registrar of the Domain Name during the term of the Domain Order. The Customer must familiarize himself with such terms. The Customer acknowledges that the Registrar has various rights and powers as mentioned in the Registrar's terms and conditions. Parent is not liable for any action taken by Registrar pursuant to the Registrar's terms and conditions. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Customer shall indemnify Parent of, and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from Registrants' noncompliance with such terms and conditions.
(2) The Customer will not make any changes to any information associated with the Domain Order without explicit authorization from the Registrant of that Domain Order.
(3) The Customer must comply with all applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by ICANN, the Registrar and the Registry Operator.
3. RIGHTS OF PARENT
Parent and Service Providers, in their sole discretion, expressly reserve the right to freeze, delete, suspend, deny, cancel, modify, take ownership of or transfer any Domain Order, in order to comply with any applicable Dispute policies, requests of law enforcement, or in compliance with any Court Orders, or if Parent or Service Providers in their sole discretion determine that the information associated with the Domain Order is inaccurate, or has been tampered with, or has been modified without authorization, or if Parent or Service Providers in their sole discretion determine that the Domain Order ownership should belong to another entity, or if Customer/Customer/Registrant does not comply with any applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by Parent, Service Providers, ICANN, the Registrar and the Registry Operator. The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
In the event of termination of this Product Agreement Extension for any reason, Sections 2 and 3 shall survive.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Privacy Protection Service hides the contact details of the actual owner from appearing in the Whois Lookup Result of his domain name.
2. IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
(1) Customer acknowledges and agrees that the contact information being displayed in the Whois of a privacy protected Domain Order will be those designated by the Parent, and
(1) any mail received via post at this Address would be rejected;
(2) any telephone call received at this Telephone Number, would be greeted with an electronic answering machine requesting the caller to email the email address listed in the Whois of this privacy protected domain name;
(3) the sender of any email to an email address listed in the Whois of this privacy protected domain name, will get an automated response email asking them to visit the URL http://www.privacyprotect.org/ to contact the Registrant, Administrative, Billing or Technical Contact of a privacy protected domain name through an online form. This message would be relayed as an email message via http://www.privacyprotect.org/ to the actual Registrant, Administrative, Billing or Technical Contact email address in the OrderBox Database.
(2) Customer agrees that we can not guarantee delivery of messages to either the Registrant, Administrative, Billing, Technical Contact, of a privacy protected Domain Order, and that such message may not be delivered in time or at all, for any reason whatsoever. Parent and Service Providers disclaim any and all liability associated with non-delivery of any messages relating to the Domain Order and this service.
(3) Customer understands that the Privacy Protection Service is only available for certain TLDs.
(4) Irrespective of whether Privacy Protection is enabled or not, Customers and Registrants are required to fulfill their obligations of providing true and accurate contact information as detailed in the Agreement.
(5) Customer understands and acknowledges that Parent in its sole, unfettered discretion, can discontinue providing Privacy Protection Services on the Order for any purpose, including but not limited to:
(1) if Parent receives any abuse complaint for the privacy protected domain name, or
(2) pursuant to any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement agency, or
(3) for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name, or
(4) any other reason that Parent in its sole discretion deems appropriate to switch off the Privacy Protection Services.
3. OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMER
Customer must ensure that the Registrant of each Domain Order must also acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Customer shall indemnify Parent of, and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from Customer's nondisclosure of these terms to Registrant of Domain Order.
Customer and Registrant agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Parent, Service Providers, PrivacyProtect.org, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, directors, officers and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or related in any way to the Privacy Protection services provided hereunder.
* .COM, .NET (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)